Sunday, July 14, 2013

Technology


Technology


Hello everyone, This is Veronika's blog.
Today we are in the class said something about technique. I can't imagine life without technology for example, without the Internet or aircraft, we could travel, nothing, no fridge, dishwasher and washing machine. I don't know, I probably would have died. Internet has changed me a lot. I don't know if for the better or worse, but we are on it most of the time. I think the iphone has changed my life too, because everyone says to me that I am dependent, either I chat with my friends on Facebook or I'll spend hours on instagram, watching movies, and so on. I think that if technology had removed a few years ago, when not so many people would need, people would take it as a normal thing. But now they need technology. Millions of people would have lost their jobs and could not live without technology, because they are dependent on them.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very good post, Veronika. You did a good job and I like that you talked about many different aspects of technology and its effects on you and society. Make sure that you're not translating too many words. If you're not sure how to say something, then find another way to say it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, It's true, that when I use my brain, I remember more words.

    ReplyDelete