SkyDive
Hi everybody! This is Veronika‘s blog.
Hi everybody! This is Veronika‘s blog.
Today, we talked about the adventure in the classroom, it was very interesting. What I chose as most adventure attraction? I'd like to try SkyDive, because I've always wanted for a while to try to fly... and I thing this is the chance. It was very difficult to overcome fear and skydive, but after I thing you feel free, let off steam and only you fall lower and lower, thats good on SkyDive and I really like it!
I prefer the SkyDive in Dubaj, her you can see the video on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFEN7BQ7Zus
Hi Veronika! Good blog post! A couple of things to remember.. "think" and "thing" have different meanings. In your post you want to use "I THINK." Also, make sure to use the correct spelling of "here" instead of writing "her." Great effort!
ReplyDeleteHi, Veronika. I prefer this sport too!
ReplyDeleteGood job.
ReplyDeleteThank you:)
ReplyDelete