Sunday, July 21, 2013

Culinary Arts

Culinary Arts


Hi, everybody! This is Veronika's blog.


                   


Today, we talking about all kinds of food. For example fruits, meat, vegetables. 
My favorite food is perhaps Pizza, because when I don‘t know what I can eat for dinner evrytime I order Pizza It‘s very delicious, but It‘s not so good for your health when you eat Pizza every day. 
I love sweets.. all types and i can‘t live with out chocolate!!! Milk chocolate is the best one, when I am feel bad or stressed I always take an chocolate. I can‘t cook very well, but I want to learn. I am advice when I can go to a restaurant with friends or family.. or when I can travel and taste delicacies from around the world. My family travels a lot so I know a lot of kinds of food.. but in the future I would like to be able to cook a lot of meals for my family. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post, Veronika. You did a great job writing and used some great words we talked about in class. Just be sure that your post is related to the homework assignment. Great work!

    ReplyDelete