Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New York restaurant


New York restaurant


I have never thinking about opening a restaurant. Probably it's can be big restaurant with NY style and the top 10 chefs from around the world.. China, America, Japan, France, Italy and other countries. I want to make every tourist who comes to this restaurant feel like at home with views of the New York street.In this restaurant everyone can choose what they wants.

3 comments:

  1. Veronika! There are no so much text here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, Veronika! I like that you want to bring chefs from all around the world to bring in tourists from other countries. I would like to have seen you write more about what the inside of the restaurant would be like and other specifics. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god!
    It is restaurant very beautiful,I like your restaurant!!!!

    ReplyDelete