Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rihanna


Robyn Rihanna Fenty 


Hi everybody! This is Veronika‘s blog.


I don't have a favorite singer, group or band... but who I really like? so Rihanna because each her song I can listen to over and over again. She has a lot of albums, songs, concerts and tours around the world. I like her style, always able to surprise. With her new haircut that changes frequently, outfit or just a fashion accessory. She is something like my pattern from which I'm taking inspiration. She has a beautiful smile, I want to be like her. I like all of her songs has a nice clips too.

Here is a link to my favorite Rihanna song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWA2pjMjpBs&list=UU2xskkQVFEpLcGFnNSLQY0A

4 comments:

  1. Very good job, Veronika! This is a very good post and I am glad that you didn't use the translator too much. This is much better English practice. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronika! like Rihanna too. But I don't want to be like she, because all people are different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Veru! I loooooove Rihanna too! I saw her in a concert in Milan. She's so beautiful and I wanna be like her <3

    ReplyDelete